Let us walk you through the steps to your new German kitchen:
Choose your kitchen doors
The doors create the overall impact of your kitchen, and there’s an enormous variety of colours and styles for you to choose:
Laminate kitchen doors
- Flat-fronted with high quality melamine resin or layered laminate for a thicker, harder, more robust finish
- Your choice of 32 brilliant lacquer colours as well as white, champagne or magnolia, and 12 wood effects
- Durable, silky smooth matt or high-gloss finish
Vinyl-wrapped kitchen doors
- Jointless, sleek and chic
- Smooth or profiled
- Matt or gloss finish
Wood kitchen doors
- Natural and lasting, a modern interpretation of traditional Shaker country styling and a modern flat fronted look
- Solid wood and wood veneer
- Choice of 9 different styles and wood varieties. Colours include natural knotty oak, ash and spruce.
Acrylic kitchen doors
- High gloss to give a glassy look
If you prefer, you can order doors and drawers with a continuous finger rail inset for a smooth handle-less appearance.
Just let us know what style you fancy, and we’ll bring samples of some or all these kitchen doors to your home, for you to see them ‘in situ’.
Glass kitchen doors
- 3mm back painted toughened safety glass on 16mm wood panels
- Unusual depth of colour, matt/gloss white or magnolia
- Sensual to the touch, very easy to keep clean with a surface that’s almost impossible to scratch